Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
June 4, 2013
Vectron International Announces Military Grade MEMS Oscillator
Ruggedized Device Operates over full Mil Temp Range, Survives 50kG Shock
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announces the release of the HT–MM900A Military Temperature Range MEMS Oscillator to support clock and timing requirements in especially demanding environmental conditions. This product will be showcased in Booth 712 at the 2013 IMS Symposium in Seattle, WA, from June 4th – 6th.
The HT–MM900A joins Vectron's previously announced MEMS oscillator family and offers the same benefits derived from the MEMS oscillator structure, namely short lead time, increased flexibility, small size, high reliability and low power consumption. The new mil–grade MEMS device now allows users in guided munitions, radio, avionics and other harsh environment markets to take advantage of these benefits for their timing applications. The HT–MM900A offers frequencies between 1MHz and 110MHz, maintains ±25ppm temperature stability over –55°C to 125°C and is available in footprints down to 2.5mm x 2.0mm.
"Our customers have reacted very positively to Vectron's commercial MEMS product release earlier this year,"said Gregory Smolka, VP of Sales for Vectron International. "However, our military customers were also interested in these same features and benefits for their designs. We're pleased to be able to extend the capability of our MEMS portfolio with this product release, enabling our customers to take advantage of the unique benefits of this exciting new product".
- Frequency Range of 1MHz to 110MHz
- Military Temperature Range of –55°C to +125°C
- Temperature Stability of ±25ppm
- 50,000g shock
- 70g vibration resistance
- Low g–sensitivity: 0.1 ppb/g vibration sensitivity
- 4 Industry standard package options
In addition to MEMS oscillators, Vectron also offers our customers innovative solutions including OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, Saw Filters and jitter attenuators that provide ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
Vectron's MEMS product family is available direct at www.vectron.com or through an authorized Vectron representative. For more information on this or any other Vectron products please contact a customer service representative at 1-88-VECTRON-1 or visit www.vectron.com
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com