Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
June 7, 2011
Vectron International Announces Small Form Factor High Stability TCXO
TCXO achieving 100 ppb stability in a 5 mm x 3.2 mm Footprint
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announced the release of a high stability TCXO. The new VT–803 offers excellent close in phase noise combined with best in class stability in a 5 mm x 3.2 mm footprint. This product will be showcased in Booth 1002 at the IMS 2011 Symposium in Baltimore, MD from June 7–9th 2011.
"Our new VT–803 allows designers to continue on the path of integration, while offering high stability low phase noise and low aging in a 5 mm x 3.2 mm footprint "said Alan Mond, Vice President and General Manager, Communication business unit, Vectron. "The ability to offer 100 ppb in a 5 mm x 3.2 mm footprint, gives the designers of small footprint platforms new levels of stabilities they previously did not have access to".
In the past designers were limited to either choosing larger footprints to reach increased stability or staying with reduced stabilities if they required a smaller footprint. The VT–803 bridges this gap and combines high stability, low aging and low phase noise performance in a small footprint. The product is designed for use in small cell base stations, femto cells, IP networking, Manpack radios and in industrial markets where high stability is paramount to achieving differentiated performance.
Specific features of Vectron's VT–803 include:
- Phase Noise floor of –159 dBc⁄Hz @ 1 MHz offset
- Available output frequencies of 10.0 MHz to 52.0 MHz
- Temperature Stability of ±100 ppb from –10° to 70°C.
- Temperature Stability of ±200 ppb from –40° to 85°C.
- Aging < 0.5 ppm/year
- 2.8 V, 3.0 V, 3.3 V, 5.0 V Supply Voltage Options
- Clipped Sinewave or CMOS Output Configurations
- Ceramic Package: 5.0 mm x 3.2 mm x 1.5 mm
- Compliant to EC RoHS6 Directive
In addition to high stability TCXOs, Vectron also offers customers with innovative clock path technology including high stability Double Ovens, OCXOs and Crystal Oscillators. Vectron's broad portfolio of Frequency Control products also includes VCSOs, VCXOs and jitter attenuators that provide ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
Vectron's VT–803 is available direct at www.vectron.com/products/tcxo/vt-803.htm
or through an authorized Vectron representative. For more information on this or any other Vectron products please contact a customer service representative at 1–88–VECTRON–1.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Vectron uses the very latest techniques in both bulk acoustic wave (BAW) and surface acoustic wave (SAW) based designs from DC to microwave frequencies. Committed to the industry’s highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please call 1-88-VECTRON-1