Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
September 17, 2014
Vectron International Announces small form factor differential XO
The VC–826 differential clock supports low jitter applications in a reduced footprint
Hudson, New Hampshire
– Vectron International, a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announces its new VC–826 differential XO in a 3225 (3.2mm x 2.5mm) package. The VC–826 XO is designed to support applications that require low jitter (under 200fsec) at standard frequencies from 20MHz to 170MHz.
"Vectron's continued innovation of packaging, crystal and ASIC technology is allowing us to offer smaller footprints without sacrificing performance" says Shiraz Vakharia general manager of Vectron's Standard Products group. "The VC–826 maintains the low jitter performance traditionally available in larger footprints and delivers it in an industry standard 6 pin 3225 package."
The need for low jitter reference clocks continues to grow. As system jitter budgets continue to shrink and board layouts become increasingly dense, clocks must meet this performance goal and deliver it in a smaller package size. Vectron's new VC–826 supports this progression and is designed for use with PHY/SERDES, High Speed Converters, ASICs and FPGAs in communications platforms, medical and industrial markets.
- Package: 3.2 x 2.5 footprint
- Frequency Range: 20MHz to 170MHz
- Temperature Range: –40 to 80°C
- RMS Jitter: <200fsec over the offset BW of 12kHz to 20MHz
- Output Logic: LVPECL & LVDS
- Excellent Power Supply Rejection Ratio
In addition to the VC–826 differential XO, Vectron also offers customer's innovative solutions including OCXOs TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, SAW Filter and jitter attenuators that offer low phase noise and ultra–low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, please visit www.vectron.com