Previous Press Release
Next Press Release
November 11, 2014
Vectron Releases the first +95°C OCXO Product Family
OCXO achieving ±10ppb @ +95°C
– Vectron International, a Knowles company, and a leader in the design and manufacture of Precision Oscillators and Timing Solutions for Communication, Industrial, Military & Space applications, today announces the release of the extended temperature range OCXO. The OX−206 is designed to support applications requiring upper ambient temperatures of +95°C. To learn more about this product visit us in Hall B5, Booth 237 at the Electronica Trade Show in Munich, Germany from November 11–14th, 2014.
"The deployment of small form factor base stations in outdoor environments has elevated the internal ambient operating temperature to as high as +95°C" said David Bail, General Manager of the precision oscillator segment. "Due to the continued emphasis on low power consumption and size reduction, there are no available fans to dissipate the heat. The OX−206 is the perfect solution for these passively cooled applications while maintaining overall precision OCXO performance."
High operating temperature, high−stability, low−noise frequency references are also in demand in the test and measurement and military markets. The need is the result of increased component density, reduced overall size, and lower available power. The OX−206, with stabilities of ±10ppb and a phase noise floor of −150dBc/Hz is designed to specifically address these challenges.
- Operating Temperature Range: −40 to +95°C
- Temperature Stability: ±10ppb
- Standard Frequencies: 10MHz and 20MHz
- Package: 25 x 25 x 13.2 mm
In addition to the OX−206, Vectron also offers customer's innovative solutions including OCXOs, TCXOs, VCXOs, VCSOs, XOs, SAW Filter and jitter attenuators that offer low phase noise and ultra−low jitter timing solutions.
About Vectron International
Vectron International is a world leader in the design, manufacture and marketing of frequency control, sensor, and hybrid product solutions. Vectron solves complex timing, filtering and sensor challenges by delivering customized solutions that speed time to market and offer low total cost of ownership. Committed to the industry's highest quality service standard and complete satisfaction, Vectron International leverages its global footprint and 50 years of experience to help customers achieve competitive differentiation and improve their bottom line. Vectron International is headquartered in Hudson, NH and has operating facilities and sales offices in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information on this or any other Vectron products please contact a customer service representative at 1-888-328-7661.